Naturopathic Medicine MAnual Therapy
Bodywork therapy, naturopathic manual therapy and massage involve the manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues. They are beneficial in treating a wide range of conditions including muscle spasms, pain, soreness from injuries. They work to:
- Relieve pain
- Promote muscle relaxation
- Increase lymphatic circulation for detox
- Help reduce inflammation
- Help break scar tissue adhesion
- Increase blood flow, oxygen, nutrients through the muscles, fascia, joints and other pain areas.
- Improve recovery. True Health & Wellness provides a number of body therapies that best suit your individualized therapy.
- Help localized pain area such as low back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, etc)
- Deep Tissue Therapeutic
- Whole Body Swedish
- Sports Therapy
- Lymphatic Massage Drainage
- Lipossage and Cellulite
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Hot Stone therapy
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy
- Cupping/Vacuum Therapy
- Graston Technique
To learn more about our Bodywork services, please send us a message and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.