Bodywork therapy, naturopathic manual therapy and massage involve the manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues. They are beneficial in treating a wide range of conditions including muscle spasms, pain, soreness from injuries. They work to
- Relieve pain
- Promote muscle relaxation
- Increase lymphatic circulation for detox
- Help reduce inflammation
- Help break scar tissue adhesion
- Increase blood flow, oxygen, nutrients through the muscles, fascia, joints and other pain areas.
- Improve recovery. True Health & Wellness provides a number of body therapies that best suit your individualized therapy.
Naturopathic Medicine Manual Therapy
Help localized pain area such as low back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, etc)
- Deep Tissue Therapeutic
- Whole Body Swedish
- Sports Therapy
- Lymphatic Massage Drainage
- Lipossage and Cellulite
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Hot Stone therapy
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy
- Cupping/Vacuum Therapy
- Graston Technique
To learn more about our Bodywork services, please send us a message and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.