REDUCING PAIN AND STRESS THROUGH HOLISTIC NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE SOLUTION
True Health & Wellness Center provides a holistic approach to help you reach your optimal wellness. Our mission stems from the naturopathic medicine principles. Our goal is prevention. First, do no harm, treat the person, eliminate the root cause and do not just treat the sypmtoms. We are here to support your health and healing with a complete, natural holistic care. Our naturopathic medicine consultation and bodywork may consist of variad number of therapies.
We currently Do NOT take INSURANCE. However we do take FSA/HSA for your health wellness consultation and pain therapy.
- Review of Functional lab work
- Individualized Clinical Nutrition Protocol
- Ultimate Health Detoxification Transformation
- Botanical/Herbal medicine
- Clinically graded supplements
- Biofeedback to help guide and control stress and anxiety
- Traditional chinese medicine
- Naturopathic soft-tissue manual therapy
- Massage for stress management
- Medical Massage for Chronic Pain
- Upledger Craniosacral Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage Post-Surgery
- Lymphatic Massage for Fat Loss/Cellulites
REIKI, MEDICAL MASSAGE,
PAIN THERAPY,SWEDISH, CRANIOSACRAL
Bodywork therapy, naturopathic manual therapy and massage involve the manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues. They are beneficial in treating a wide range of conditions including muscle spasms, pain, soreness from injuries.
FACE BLEMISH COOLTHERAPY, BODY FAT LOSS,CELLULITE,
POST-SURGERY LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Lypossage is a technique designed to reduce the presence and appearance of body fat by addressing the body’s lymphatic system, circulatory system, muscle tone, skin tone, and more.
NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE CONSULTATION
The past 30 years have seen an increase in consumer demand for natural, safe, effective and cost-effective health care. We are focused in help threaing chronic diseases, obesity, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, chronic pain. The increased in drug dependency and its side effects are making consumers in demand for change. Naturopathic medicine is a patient centered health-care profession best suited to meet this demand.