Dr. Nichelle Pacia, NMD received her Bachelor of Science degree from Houston Baptist University. Upon working and volunteering at hospitals, clinics and working with the geriatric, hospice and chronically ill patients during high school and college, she became dissatisfied in how they were treated. They were in palliative care and only treating the symptoms. Many were taking a number of prescription drugs that most of the patients could not even swallow. The drugs only helped their symptoms and added new ones from their side effects. She knew she wanted a preventative care, a holistic approach, and an integrative partnership to give her patients the best care. Most importantly she wants to help treat the root cause and help treat the whole person. She studied pre-med with a dual major in biochemistry molecular biology and world religion. She then received her medical doctorate from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2013,which is one of the accredited naturopathic medical school in the country.
Dr. Pacia believes emotional, mental and physical stress play an important factor as the root causes of many chronic conditions that are seen today. Stress has been blamed for making society sick in this modern world. However, our response to stress is more important. Therefore, in addition to conventional methods, she also implements bodywork therapeutics, manual physical therapy,myoskeletal techniques, massage, lifestyle counseling, food as medicine, botanical/herbs medicine and other natural methods to help the mind and body reach its optimal wellness in a synchronized manner.
- The River Source of Arizona, which helped offered comprehensive holistic treatment for individuals struggling with drugs and alcohol-related addiction.
- Sojourner Center, in which she helped as clinician support and provide naturopathic medicine and empowering patients from domestic violence victim.
- Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, helped provide adjunctive care to HIV/AIDS patients, including lifestyle counseling, acupuncture, and physical medicine.
- Hamilton Elementary School Clinic, primary care in the pediatric population.
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Medical Center, exposed to Primary care in acute and chronic settings.
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist (MAT Dalton)
- Certified Oncology Bodywork Therapeutic of Advanced Studies
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Licensed Primary Physician in the State of New Hampshire
- Member of Texas Association of Naturopathic Doctor
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Certified Upledger Institute Craniosacral Therapy
- Certified Usui Holy Fire Reiki Practicioner
Get in touch:
Send a Message: