Dr. Nichelle Pacia, NMD received her Bachelor of Science degree from Houston Baptist University. Upon working and volunteering at hospitals, clinics and working with the geriatric, hospice and chronically ill patients during high school and college, she became dissatisfied in how they were treated. They were in palliative care and only treating the symptoms. Many were taking a number of prescription drugs that most of the patients could not even swallow. The drugs only helped their symptoms and added new ones from their side effects. She knew she wanted a preventative care, a holistic approach, and an integrative partnership to give her patients the best care. Most importantly she wants to help treat the root cause and help treat the whole person. She studied pre-med with a dual major in Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biology. She also studied world religion.
Dr. Pacia obtained her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM) in Tempe, Arizona. SCNM is one of the accredited 4-year graduate programs of Naturopathic Medical School in the country. Her medical science coursework includes environmental medicine, pharmacology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, oncology, physiology, radiology, obstetrics, gynecology, geriatrics, immunology, dermatology, and pediatrics. She is also clinically trained in clinical nutrition for specific diseases, botanical/herbal medicine, Traditional Chinese medicine/acupuncture, environmental detoxification, homeopathy, physical medicine, and hydrotherapy. In states which do not currently license Naturopathic doctors, as is the case in Texas, ND's may serve as Natural Health Consultants. Dr.Nichelle Pacia is a licensed board-certified naturopathic doctor in the state of New Hampshire.
- The River Source of Arizona, which helped offered comprehensive holistic treatment for individuals struggling with drugs and alcohol-related addiction.
- Sojourner Center, in which she helped as clinician support and provide naturopathic medicine and empowering patients from domestic violence victim.
- Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, helped provide adjunctive care to HIV/AIDS patients, including lifestyle counseling, acupuncture, and physical medicine.
- Hamilton Elementary School Clinic, primary care in the pediatric population.
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Medical Center, exposed to Primary care in acute and chronic conditions.
- Certified Oncology Bodywork Therapeutic of Advanced Studies
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physician
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Doctor in the State of New Hampshire